Custom Machining – Industrial – Scientific – Medical
Trident Technologies Inc. is a specialized reputable custom manufacturing / machine shop, committed to providing a dependable service and premium quality in the southwest region of Ontario. We currently have an immediate opening for an energetic and flexible individual, capable of working full time.
The successful candidate should be team-oriented, able to multi-task, be self-motivated and possess good organizational skills with attention to quality and detail.
Experience with basic machine shop practices & tools, basic computer skills, and machining equipment is required.
• Machinist License (min 5 years experience)
• Ability to read and understand detailed drawings
• Capabale of working with minimal supervision
• Good attendance record
• Ability to work overtime and/or shiftwork
• Valid Drivers License
• Report to shop floor supervisor as required
• Capable of operating various equipment and / or machinery
• Produce accurate parts as per detailed drawings
• Perform First & Last Off reports as instructed
• Responsible for moving, loading and unloading components to and from the machines
• Operate machinery in a safe manner at all times
• Maintain tools and equipment in peak condition
• Ensure good housekeeping practices at all times
Trident Technologies Inc. offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit program in a climate controlled environment to their employees.
Please reply by e-mail to
Copyright © 2011 Trident Technologies Inc.. All Rights Reserved.