Custom Machining -– Industrial –- Scientific - Medical
INSPECTION / SHIPPER / RECEIVER
Trident Technologies Inc. is a specialized reputable custom manufacturing / machine shop, committed to providing a dependable service and premium quality in the Southwest region of Ontario. We currently have an immediate opening for an energetic and flexible individual, capable of working full time.
The successful candidate should be team-oriented, able to multi-task, be self-motivated while unsupervised and possess good organizational skills with attention to quality and detail. Experience with basic machine shop practices, computer skills, and measuring equipment is required.
• Minimum Grade 12 Diploma (shop experience an asset)
• College Level and/or previous experience in a Quality Assurance environment
• Excellent Computer skills
• Valid Drivers License
• Report to shop floor Supervisor as required
• Capable of reading and understanding blueprint drawings
• Ability to identify and use precision measuring instruments to ensure components are machined to specific tolerances and surface finishes as indicated on drawings
• Operate CMM equipment unsupervised
• Responsible for moving, loading and unloading with a fork truck
• Maintain work station in peak condition
• Ensure good housekeeping practices at all times
Trident Technologies Inc. offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit program to their employees.
Please reply by e-mail to
Copyright © 2011 Trident Technologies Inc.. All Rights Reserved.