Custom Machining – Industrial – Scientific – Medical
Machinist / Tool & Die Maker Apprentice
Trident Technologies has an immediate position available for an apprentice to perform General Machine Shop Practice using Lathes, Mills, CNC and Multi-axis Machining Centers. Grade 12 minimum is required and a strong desire to become a Machinist or Tool & Die Maker.
Trident Technologies provides the Life Sciences Industry with some of the latest Medical Device Technology around the world.
We offer a competitive compensation program along with a pleasant working environment in a clean and climate controlled shop.
• Grade 12 Diploma
• Capabale of working with minimal supervision
• Good attendance record
• Ability to work overtime and/or shiftwork
• Report to shop floor supervisor as required
• Capable of operating various equipment and / or machinery
• Produce accurate parts as per detailed drawings
• Perform First & Last Off reports as instructed
• Responsible for moving, loading and unloading components to and from the machines
• Operate machinery in a safe manner at all times
• Maintain tools and equipment in peak condition
• Ensure good housekeeping practices at all times
Please reply by e-mail to