Custom Machining -– Industrial –- Scientific - Medical
Trident Technologies Inc. is a specialized reputable custom manufacturing / machine shop, committed to providing a dependable service and premium quality in the southwest region of Ontario. We currently have an immediate opening for an energetic and flexible individual, capable of working full time.
The successful candidate should be team-oriented, able to multi-task, be self-motivated and possess good organizational skills with attention to quality and detail.
Experience in a machine shop environment, basic computer skills, and machining equipment is an asset.
• Minimum Grade 12 Diploma (shop experience an asset)
• Good attendance record
• Valid Drivers License
• Report to shop floor supervisor as required
• Maintaining a clean and safe Shop floor
• Capable of operating production equipment and / or machinery
• Responsible for moving, loading and unloading components to and from the machines
• Operate machinery in a safe manner at all times
• Maintain tools and equipment in peak condition
• Ability to pick up and deliver items throughout the London and surrounding area
• Ensure good housekeeping practices at all times
Trident Technologies Inc. offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit program to their employees.
Please reply by e-mail to
Copyright © 2011 Trident Technologies Inc.. All Rights Reserved.